Email Consultation £30
- This service is an email consultation service where Briony will provide recommendations in response to emailed information. This service is best suited for diet checks and addressing the basic balance of a horse’s ration (energy sources, meeting requirements etc.).Please note for complex cases, a remote consultation is recommended in order to facilitate a more detailed discussion prior to and post recommendations.
How does it work?
- You fill in the form below and then click ‘Buy Now’. Please note, one form required per horse.
- On receipt of payment and information, Briony will respond with recommendations within 5 working days. These recommendations will be provided via email. Briony may be in touch with further questions (via email) in between times.
- On receipt of recommendations, you then have the opportunity to clarify or ask further questions.
- Price includes initial email response and emails in between this and the recommendations.
- To request an online consultation, please fill in the form below AND then click ‘Buy Now’ below
Briony is a registered equine nutritionist with a wealth of experience, including over seven years of commercial experience, most latterly working as Senior Nutritionist and Nutrition Team Leader for one of the UK’s leading feed companies.
During Briony’s time as a nutritionist she has worked in various disciplines and yards, working with a range of horse owners, from leisure riders, to high level international and Olympic performance riders and leading British breeders. As part of her role supporting these riders, Briony has attended high profile events such as Burghley and Badminton Horse Trials and the British Breeding Futurity events on a yearly basis.
Briony has an undergraduate degree in Equine and Human Sports Science and a Master’s degree in Equine Science. As well as consulting in nutrition, Briony also holds a degree level lecturing post in Equine and Animal Science at Writtle University College.
Briony has also achieved the status of ‘Registered Nutritionist’ under the Association for Nutrition (AfN). The title ‘nutritionist’ is not a protected term in the UK, meaning effectively anyone can use it. The Association for Nutrition holds a voluntary register of nutritionists: in order to join this register, your training and experience would have demonstrated that you have the knowledge, skills and competence to deliver the work of a nutritionist.
Further to this, Briony is fully insured and, not being employed by a feed company or supplier, can offer unbiased professional advice.
© 2019 Practical Equine Nutrition