Multiple Horses At The Same Yard (Up to 6 horses)
For Group Consultations or those with more than one horse, our packages can offer the most value for money.
Packages can be purchased to use at any point within a 12-month period. Packages are only suitable for horses on the same yard under the same general management.
Package A: Basic
- 20 minute yard assessment (visual forage assessment, turnout management, feed management)
- 40 minute individual horse assessment
- Written summary report
2 horses = £110 (£55 per horse)
3 horses = £156 (£52 per horse)
4 horses = £200 (£50 per horse)
5 horse = £225 (£45 per horse)
6 horses = £240 (£40 per horse)
Package B: Basic PLUS Forage analysis
- Package A PLUS forage analysis
- £30 per sample of forage for Basic Nutrient Analysis OR £90 per sample for Comprehensive Nutrient Analysis
- Cost of analysis divided between number of horses seen
- Follow up recommendations for horses seen based on analysis where necessary
***NEW*** Nutrition Advice Evening
Great value package for livery yards
£15 per horse
Available for yards with 8+ horses
- Initial assessment of forage (hay/haylage/grazing) and discussion of general management
- 20 minute talk or demo on a nutritional subject of your choice OR a 20 minute nutrition Q & A
- Individual 10 minute nutritional consultation for each horse
- Each owner will receive recommendations on the day and in an email form following the visit
- Option to add forage analysis with 10% off
Expenses: 40 mile radius from CB23 included in cost. Beyond this 45p per mile travelled
For larger performance yards or studs of >20 horses please get in touch for a quote.
Cancellation policy: For cancellations please contact me 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
© 2019 Practical Equine Nutrition